This looks amazing! I love the baked and bubbly cheese on top-my mouth is watering just thinking about this dish so it looks like I will be making these for dinner one night this week.
- 1 lb. pasta (I used whole wheat shells)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 2 lbs.), diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 5 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Set a large pot of water to boil.
- Once it comes to a rolling boil, salt it and cook the pasta until just al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, set a large skillet over medium heat. Once it’s hot, heat the olive oil then add the chicken.
- Brown the chicken on all sides – about 10 minutes.
- Add the garlic and simmer with the chicken until it’s fragrant and begins to turn golden – about 3 minutes.
- Add the salt, spinach and white wine to the skillet and cook for an additional 3 – 5 minutes, or until the spinach begins to wilt.
- Toss the contents of the skillet with the pasta and place in a casserole dish.
- Cover with cheese and bake for 25 minutes.
Baked Chicken & Spinach Pasta
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps