A nice healthy change for my capillaries since they were beginning to scream for mercy.
- 4 chicken breasts, with bone and skin
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 -2 teaspoon Season-All salt (I use McCormick's)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a shallow baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse chicken breast under cool running water.
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
- Place chicken in dish.
- Brush the melted butter over the chicken, using all the butter.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until cooked through.
- ~NOTE~Chicken takes only 50 minutes in my oven.
- Don't over cook, as they might turn out tough.
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps