This is a great and quick recipe! I've made it many times..
- 1 lb 93% lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup frozen chopped onions, pressed dry
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 large egg whites
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine meat, 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, onion, breadcrumbs, egg whites, and seasons of your choice in a large bowl; stir well.
- Shape mixture into a loaf pan. Spread remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce over loaf.
- Bake at 375°F for 40 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps