This recipe is full of flavor. This was one of my Favorites that I have made out of all the foods I have made.
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 (1 ¼ ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 cups Colby jack cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (2 1/3 ounce) can sliced black olives (drained)
- 1 tomato (chopped)
- 2 cups corn chips (crushed)
- In a large skillet brown ground beef and drain. Add taco seasoning and cook according to package directions by adding the amount of water stated on the package.
- Set aside. Heat refried beans in a medium sauce pan over medium heat until hot. Stir in 1 cup of cheese and 1 cup of salsa.
- Place crushed corn chips onto the bottom of an 8×8” casserole dish. Pour the bean mixture over the chips in the casserole dish. Add taco meat on top of the bean mixture.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of cheese on top of the taco meat. Sprinkle green onions and black olives over the cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 375 degrees until the cheese has melted and the casserole is heated through. Take out of the oven and sprinkle with chopped tomatoes.
Best Of Mexican Casserole (Recomended)
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps