This bread looks so good! I am so glad to know that I am not the only one that has those HORRIBLE nightmares!
- 1 unsliced loaf sourdough bread
- 12-16 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup finely diced green onion
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the bread lengthwise and widthwise without cutting through the bottom crust.
- This can be a little tricky going the second way but the bread is very forgiving.
- Place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Insert cheese slices between cuts. Combine butter, onion, and poppy seeds.
- Drizzle over bread.
- Wrap in foil; place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Unwrap the bread and bake 10 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Bloomin’ Onion Bread
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps