I love this recipe! As my name suggests, I am a true, 100% mayo lover of the pure fat variety.
- 3 2/3 cups cooked large macaroni shells
- 4 cups tomatoes, cut up
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 cups of thin sliced lettuce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl mix together shell, bacon, tomatoes, and lettuce.
- In a small bowl mix the sugar, vinegar, mayo, sour cream and mustard, salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour over shell mixture, stir and chill.
BLT Pasta Salad
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps