I made this recipe and used fresh broccoli and added 3 sliced of chopped canadian bacon.
- 3/4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute (or other egg substitute)
- 1 1/2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 3/4 cup bisquick low-fat baking mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 20 ounces frozen chopped broccoli (or spinach)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 4 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Thaw, rinse and drain broccoli.
- Put 1/2 of broccoli in 11x7 glass pan sprayed with Pam.
- Put 1/2 onion, 1/2 pepper and all of cheese on top of that.
- Put remaining broccoli, onion and pepper on top of that.
- Blend egg beaters, milk, bisquick, salt, pepper and garlic in a blender until smooth.
- Pour mixture over broccoli in pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 50 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cut into 6 pieces when cool.
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps