Absolutely delicious! I fixed them (this was the first time I fixed chicken wings and with this recipe, it won't be my last!)for Christmas Eve and they were yummy! I love the sauce.
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 cup honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced, to taste
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place chicken in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix the oil, soy sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic, salt and pepper and pour over the chicken.
- Bake at 375°F (190°C) for one hour or until sauce is caramelized.
Caramelized Chicken Wings
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps