I love to cook, and was sad when I started Weight Watchers because I assumed that a lot of the fun would go out of cooking. I am so glad that I was wrong about that though, and I thought this dish was DELICIOUS. Excellent comfort food.
- 2 cups cooked macaroni
- 2 cups chicken breasts, chopped
- 2 cups cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups skim milk
- 8 ounces low-fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large casserole, combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Bake,covered, 35-45 minutes.
- Remove cover; bake 10-15 minutes longer.
- Serve immediately.
Chicken and Cheese Casserole (Weight Watchers)
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps