This was delicious! I used Italian breadcrumbs and mixed the soup with part milk part white wine, it turned out great! I also sprinkled some of the bread crumbs on top, spritzed a little butter and put it under the broiler for a few minutes to give it a nice crunchy top.
- 2 lbs skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size chunks
- dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg, mixed with the milk
- 8 ounces swiss cheese, cubed
- 8 ounces ham, diced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- Dip chicken in egg and milk mixture, then toss with bread crumbs, coating well.
- Brown in a little oil until golden.
- Place chicken in a baking dish, add cheese and ham.
- Mix soup with 1 cup of milk and pour over all.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes, or until tender and bubbly.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps