This was great and quick! I did add a lot of spices to it because I love spices and substituted some! I used Silk Almond unsweetened milk in place of skim milk.
- 1 cup Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray 8x8 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Mix together veggies, chicken and soup. Pour into casserole dish.
- In another bowl, mix bisquick, milk, and egg. Pour over top of chicken mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until crust is golden.
Chicken Pot Pie
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps