This receipe was simple and incredibley delicious. As mentioned before, just start in the morning and when you get home you have perfectly cooked and seasoned chicked.
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning, I use Bulk Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- Dissolve taco seasoning into chicken broth.
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot and pour chicken broth over.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- With two forks, shred the chicken meat into bite-size pieces.
- To freeze, place shredded meat into freezer bags with the juices.
- Press out all the air and seal.
Chicken Taco Meat
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps