This is delicious. I've made it a few times now. I like to add a can of rotel tomatoes with chiles too for an extra kick and some more color. Making it again this weekend for a cast party! Hope everyone likes it as much as I do!
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 lbs chicken breast, chopped to bite pieces
- 5 cups of mexican blend cheese
- 1 can of cream of celery
- 1 can of cream of chicken
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup canned and chopped green chillies (drained)
- small corn tortillas
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Brown chicken in a pan on 2 tbsp of oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl combine cream of celery, cream of chicken, sour cream and green chillies.
- Prepare the dish you will assemble the lasagna in.
- Put 1/2 cup of cream mix on the bottom of the baking dish and spread.
- Layer a row of tortillas followed with cream mix, chicken and cheese. You should be able to make 3 layers like this.
- Last layer doesn't need chicken, just a ton of cheese.
- I preheat the oven to 425 degrees and let it bake for about 20 minutes or until cheese is nice and melted and golden brown on top.
- Count on getting at least seconds, it really is that good!
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps