I made these tonight and they were perfect!!! I also used Old Bay and parsley as someone else stated. Also, instead of shredding the cheese i cut it up into tiny little cubes and also added butter cut into tiny cubes.
- 2 cups buttermilk biscuit mix (such as Bisquick or Jiffy)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together biscuit mix, cheese and garlic powder.
- Add in milk, and stir until well mixed.
- Heads up - the dough will get very sticky!
- With a spoon or with your fingers, shape the dough into biscuit-sized clumps, and drop onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes, or until biscuits begin to brown slightly around the edges.
- While the biscuits bake, prepare the warm butter mixture by mixing together the melted butter, oregano and garlic salt in a small bowl.
- As soon as the biscuits are removed from the oven, brush the biscuits with the mixture until they are well-coated.
- Serve warm.
Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps