I made this tonight for the second time! I made it as muffins and it made 10 great big impressive muffins and baked up in about 20-25 minutes. I have found it freezes great! A great go-to recipe!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. honey or agave nectar
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) beer
- 4 Tbsp. (half stick) butter, melted (**You can double this if you'd like**)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x 5x 3-inch loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Using a wooden spoon, stir the beer and honey into the dry ingredients until just mixed.
- Pour half the melted butter into the loaf pan. Then spoon the batter into the pan, and pour the rest of the butter on top of the batter.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, until top is golden brown and a toothpick/knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Serve immediately.
Honey Beer Bread
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps