Great dessert ever. I served this to company and it was a hit. It was nice having a lighter dessert after our meal.
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1 (1/16 ounce) package sugar-free lime gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free whipped topping
- 2 (6 ounce) key lime pie yogurt
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in yogurt with wire whisk.
- Fold in whipped topping with wooden spoon.
- Spread in crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Key Lime Pie
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps