This was so good! I cut the recipe in half as there are only 2 of us and it still made enough for about 5 hungry people as a side dish. I had no problems with this recipe, it's perfect!
- 8 potatoes, cubed (half peeled or half with skin)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 6 slices bacon, diced & crisp cooked
- 6 green onions
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Miracle Whip or 1 cup mayonnaise
- Cube and boil potatoes with salt.
- Crumble bacon and slice onions (including tops).
- Combine sour cream, pepper and Miracle Whip.
- Add to potatoes.
- Add bacon, onions and cheese (reserve some of each for top).
- Mix with potatoes.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Top with reserved cheese, onions, and bacon.
- Bake 350 for 10-15 minutes (until cheese melts).
Loaded Baked Potato Salad
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps