heaven on earth! this was excellant. i made it for my parents with salmon and asparagus. these potatoes needed no extra butter or sauce. perfect as is!
- 2 1/2 lbs red potatoes, unpeeled, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Put potatoes and garlic in lg pan.
- Cover with water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 25 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
- Drain well.
- Mash with the butter, milk, and salt.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese.
Mashed Red Potatoes With Garlic and Parmesan
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps