This was so good! I made it in the crockpot and shredded the chicken about 30 mins before it was done cooking and then we made burritos out of it using black beans, reduced fat cheese and tortillas.
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 16 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup fat free sour cream
- Place chicken breasts and taco seasoning in a seal able plastic bag; shake to coat well.
- Spray casserole dish with Pam.
- Place breasts in casserole.
- Bake 30 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Top with salsa about 5 minutes before breasts are done.
- Top with sour cream before serving.
Mexican Chicken Breasts
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps