This is a basic recipe and people can add or delete what they don't want. I do add parsley to mine to give it a zip.
- 3 tablespoons sweet butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) box angel hair pasta
- Melt butter in medium saucepan with olive oil over medium/low heat.
- Add the garlic, cream, white pepper and bring mixture to a simmer.
- Stir often.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has thickened and is smooth.
- When sauce has thickened add the Mozzarella cheese and stir until smooth. STIR FREQUENTLY.
- While the sauce cooks, boil noodles for 3-5 minutes.
- Place pasta on serving plates and spoon sauce over pasta.
Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps