I just made these for our Italian dinner, they are delicious. I will definitely make these again. They bake to size of a small roll so they are taking the place of bread
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits ( I used Pillsbury Golden Layers Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits)
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (I did use the green can stuff)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Roll each biscuit into a 12-in.
- Rope and tie into a knot; tuck ends under.
- Place 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; brush the warm knots with the mixture. Yield:10 knots.
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps