This is still one of our favorite dishes. I just made them a few minutes ago. Here is my latest. I did thme on the stove top. I oiled my cast iron skillet with canola, enough to cover.
- 2 -4 pork chops, 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch thick
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Brown chops on both sides.
- Place in greased casserole dish.
- Mix all remaining ingredients and pour over pork chops.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for one hour.
Pork Chops Yum-Yum
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps