This is probably the best pizza I have made EVER! I used whole wheat dough instead and made sure I put seasoning on the crust as well.
- 1 perfect pizza crust (recipe above)
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto (store bough or homemade)
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked
- Mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- To roast the garlic: Peel away the outer layers of the garlic bulb skin, leaving the skins of the individual cloves intact.
- Using a knife, cut off 1/4 to a 1/2 inch of the top of cloves, exposing the individual cloves of garlic. Place the garlic heads in a baking pan; muffin pans work well for this purpose.
- Drizzle a couple teaspoons of olive oil over each head, using your fingers to make sure the garlic head is well coated.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 400°F for 30-35 minutes, or until the cloves feel soft when pressed.
- Remove garlic gloves and smash with a fork.
- Spread roasted garlic over pizza dough.
- Do this to taste. I used almost the whole (small) bulb, but I LOVE roasted garlic.
- Spread the pesto on the pizza.
- Add the sliced, cooked chicken.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Top with fresh grated parmesan.
- Bake on preheated pizza stone for 8 - 12 minutes.
Roasted Garlic Chicken Pesto Pizza
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps