This is SO YUMMY! And the quanity is a lot more than I expected. I can’t wait to see what everyone thinks! I also made home made pita chips which is a really nice compliment to this dish.
- 8oz cream cheese (reduced fat is ok)
- 16 oz light sour cream
- 1 stick (8 tbsp) unsalted butter
- 1½ - 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 14 oz quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 4 oz can diced jalapeños, drained
- 10 oz frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- 2-3 garlic cloves, pressed
- In a medium pot over medium heat, melt together 8oz cream cheese, 16 oz sour cream, 1 stick butter and 1.5-2 cups parmesan cheese, stirring frequently until melted and an even consistency.
- It should start to bubble.
- Stir in coarsely chopped artichoke hearts, your drained jalapenos and drained spinach (I used my hands to squeeze spinach over the sink to remove excess water).
- Finally, stir in 2-3 pressed garlic cloves.
- Serve hot with chips or crackers or toasted baguettes.
Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps