This could quickly become one of my go-to meals also. I love nachos.
- 2 ounces Tortilla Chips (about 24), plus additional for serving
- 1 Tbs Chili Oil (or olive oil and red pepper flakes)
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 pound Ground Chicken
- 2 Tbs Taco Seasoning
- 1 can Black Beans, drained
- 1 cup Hot Salsa
- 1 cup shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
- Optional: Other toppings such as jalepenios, olives, etc.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add the onion and garlic and sautee until soft.
- Add meat and taco seasoning. Cook, breaking up meat with a spatula, for about 5 minutes.
- Add beans and salsa. Mix well and continue to cook until salsa thickens.
- Line the bottom of a large baking dish with tortilla chips, pressing down on them lightly to break them into bite-sized pieces.
- Spread the meat and bean mixture over the chips and top with cheese. Add sliced jalepenos or other toppings that you ant to be cooked. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and gooey.
- Scoop up with additional chips if desired.
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps