This recipe is awesome! It was a huge hit with my family. I thought the Italian Dressing/BBQ sauce combo was a little strage, but it turned out delicious! The next day, I put the leftover chicken and sauce on a Pillsbury pizza crust with some bacon and mozzarella.
- 6 frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place chicken in a slow cooker. In a bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over the chicken.
- Cover, and cook 3 to 4 hours on High or 6 to 8 hours on Low.
Zesty Slow Cooker Chicken Barbecue
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps