My family love this recipe, we always make this recipe if we holiday.
- 4 whole wheat flat bread (naan)
- 3t ablespoons olive oil
- 6 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 6 ounces garlic and herb flavored goat cheese, crumbled
- 26 ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4t easpoon pepper
- Pizza seasoning (optional)
- Brush both sides of flat breads lightly with some of the oil.
- For a charcoal grill, place the flat breads on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 2 minutes or until golden. (For a gas grill, preheat grill.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add flat breads to grill rack.
- Cover and grill as above.) Remove from heat.
- Top the grilled side of each flat bread with spinach, cheese, artichoke hearts, and tomato. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Return to grill rack and grill about 2 minutes more until bottoms are browned and toppings are heated through.
- Top with pizza seasoning.
- Makes 4 servings.
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps