What a fabulous dessert! Love this recipe. It sounds so yummy!
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- Spray bottom only of 9-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie according to package directions for chewy brownies.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- BAKE 35 minutes or until set.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan.
- REDUCE oven temperature to 300°F. Bake 50 minutes or until set. Cool.
- Chill thoroughly. Remove side of springform pan. Garnish as desired.
Brownie Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps