This is one of our favorite appetizers for holidays. I make my own dry ranch dressing mix and use a full pound of sharp cheddar cheese.
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix (such as Hidden Valley Ranch ®)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 pound Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Mix the sour cream with ranch dressing mix in a bowl until smoothly combined.
- Add the cream cheese and Cheddar cheese to the bowl, and mix together with your hands until thoroughly blended.
- Chill the mixture for 5 minutes, then shape into a ball.
- Place the pecans into a shallow bowl, and roll all sides of the cheese ball in the pecans to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Buttermilk Ranch Cheeseball
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps