Best Candy Cane i ever made, my son love this candy.
- 6 ounces chopped chocolate-flavor candy coating
- 3 ounces chopped milk chocolate bar
- 6 ounces chopped vanilla-flavor candy coating
- 3 ounces chopped white chocolate baking squares
- 1/4 cup crushed pepperment candy canes
- Line a large baking sheet with foil. In a small, heavy saucepan, melt chocolate-flavor candy coating and milk chocolate bar, stirring over low heat until smooth. Pour onto baking sheet and spread into a 10x8-inch rectangle; set aside.
- In another small, heavy saucepan, melt vanilla-flavor candy coating and white chocolate baking squares, stirring over low heat until smooth.
- Slowly pour white mixture over chocolate mixture on baking sheet.
- With a thin spatula, swirl white mixture into chocolate mixture. Shake baking sheet gently for even thickness.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy canes. Chill 30 minutes or until firm.
- Use foil to lift candy from baking sheet; break candy into pieces. Makes 1-1/4 pounds.
Candy Cane Bark
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps