My son picked these out to try this year for Christmas cookies and they are so good!!!! They weren't very difficult and we had no problems with sticking or dipping and they turned out amazing!
- 1 package (14 ounces) caramels
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 teaspoons shortening
- Line two baking sheets with waxed paper; grease the paper and set aside.
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine the caramels and water; cook and stir over low heat until smooth.
- Stir in pecans and cereal until coated.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared pans. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth.
- Dip candy into chocolate, coating all sides; allow excess to drip off.
- Place on prepared pans. Refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container.
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps