Oh my goodness , do these EVER sound and look amazing! I actually have some Ritz crackers leftover from Thanksgiving, so these may be my afternoon.
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 32 Ritz crackers
- Place chocolate chips over a double boiler and melt.
- Place peanut butter and sugar into a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Spread a small amount of the peanut butter mixture onto a cracker and sandwich together with another cracker.
- Repeat until all the crackers and peanut butter filling have been used.
- Place crackers onto a parchment line baking sheet and place in freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Once the chocolate has melted, using a small pair of tongs, or tweezers, dip the chilled peanut butter sandwiches into the chocolate until completely covered.
- Shake off any access chocolate and place back onto the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining sandwiches and set aside to dry, about an hour.
- Carefully peel from the parchment and serve.
Chocolate Covered Ritz Sandwiches
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps