I think my husband would die of happiness if I made this for him tonight. It's chilly weather where I am, so this sounds perfect for a colddddd night in!
- 1/2 pound chorizo, casings removed
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup tequila or Mexican beer (optional)
- 1/2 pound Monterey Jack cheese
- shredded2 tablespoon cilantro
- Cook the chorizo in a pan over medium heat, breaking it apart as you go, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the onion, jalapeno and tomato and cook until the onions are tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about a minute.
- Add the tequila, deglaze the pan and cook until most of the moisture is gone, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle on the cheese and cook, stirring, until it melts, about 2-3 minutes.
Chorizo Queso Fundido
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps