Loved being able to cook these on the grill alongside my meat! My grill was at medium for the chicken, but the potatoes seemed to want to burn before getting quite soft enough.
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 lb sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for medium-hot fire.
- Combine the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, mustard, and pepper in small bowl; mix well.
- Brush the potato slices on both sides with the ketchup mixture.
- Grill the potatoes 5 inches from heat, turning frequently and brushing with the remaining ketchup mixture, until browned on the outside and tender when pierced with a barbecue fork, about 8 minutes.
Crispy Barbecued Sweet Potatoes
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps