I love the idea of browning the wrap! Sometimes I truly wonder - why haven't I thought of that! I love toasted wraps at delis and restaurants but have never made them myself that way at home.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (I used light)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 3 cups cooked, shredded skinless chicken breast (about 3 boneless chicken breasts, OR make it really easy on yourself and just use a rotisserie chicken!)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- In a medium bowl, stir together mayo, cilantro, scallions, celery, sour cream, and hot sauce. Add chicken, toss to combine, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese over each tortilla, leaving a 1-inch border around the edges.
- Scoop 1/4 of the chicken mixture in the center of each tortilla, like so:
- Crispy Chicken Salad Wraps
- Roll up, and spray all over with cooking spray.
- Coat a non-stick skillet in cooking spray, and heat over medium heat.
- Seam side down, cook 2 wraps until golden brown 1-2 minutes. Turn the wrap over, and cook the other side for 1-2 minutes, until golden brown. Transfer to a plate, and repeat with the remaining 2 wraps.
- Cut each wrap in half with a serrated knife, and serve immediately.
Crispy Chicken Salad Wraps
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps