These lemon bars were pretty good and very easy for my kids to make.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix with pudding
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour cake mix into a large bowl. Add the egg and oil; mix until well blended.
- Mixture will be slightly dry.
- Reserve one cup for the topping, and pat the rest into an ungreased 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese with the sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the baked crust. Crumble the reserved cake mix mixture over the top.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until filling is set and the topping is lightly toasted. Cool before cutting into bars.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Easy Lemon Bars
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps