Delicious! And a great way to use up the leftover cans of pumpkin from Thanksgiving.
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (200g) cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups (188g) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces (200g) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 large egg yolk
- 5 tablespoons (75g) sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chopped nuts (walnuts, pecans) (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C)
- Mix canned pumpkin, oil, and sugar together, either by hand or with a mixer on low.
- Add in eggs, one at a time, combining thoroughly after each.
- Add vanilla.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices.
- Slowly add flour mixture to liquids, combining thoroughly and scraping the sides of the bowl with a spatula until well combined.
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar, egg yolk and vanilla until well combined.
- Grease your muffin tins or line with paper cups.
- Drop in spoonfuls of pumpkin mixture.
- Add smaller spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture on top.
- Swirl with a skewer.
- Bake as follows, turning the tins half way through baking times:
- mini muffins: 20-25 min
- standard muffins: 25-30 min
- jumbo muffins: 30-40 min
Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps