I made this last night, and baked it in the oven so it went crispy on top, a really delicious recipe
- 3 cups noodles (uncooked)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 cups cheddar cheese (weight 10 oz.)*
- 1 12-oz. can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to season
- Cook your noodles according to package directions, drain, return to pot and toss with the butter.
- Grate the cheese and toss with the corn starch. Add this and the evaporated milk to the cooked noodles and return to heat stirring constantly until boiling and thickened.
- Season with paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
- If you need to reheat leftovers, add a little milk if it's dry and it should revive.
Easy Stovetop Mac and Cheese
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps