Just made these with the vanilla greek yogurt. did some w/peanut butter and another batch with nutella instead of peanut butter...my boys LOVED it!!
- 5 medium ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp. all natural creamy peanut butter
- 2 oz. nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- Peel one banana and mash it with the peanut butter and yogurt. Set aside.
- Peel the other four bananas.
- Slice into half-inch thick slices.
- Smear the banana, peanut butter, and yogurt mixture on half the banana slices and top with the other halves, making banana sandwiches. Place on a wooden cutting board or a plate and freeze for at least two hours.
Frozen Nutty Banana Nibblers
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps