Oh this looks so deliciously perfect! I love goat cheese, I’m surprised I haven’t used it in chicken yet.
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- 1/2 teas basil
- 1/2 teas thyme
- 1/4 black pepper
- 3 slices bacon
- Olive Oil
- Slice goat cheese into thin strips.
- On a flat surface pound out your chicken to 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Lay goat cheese in the center of each piece of chicken and sprinkle basil, thyme and black pepper evenly over each. Using toothpicks to secure, fold the chicken up and wrap in bacon.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Place chicken in skillet and cover for 5 minutes.
- Rotate and brown on all sides.
- Transfer skillet to oven (or use a new baking dish) and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve with basil linguini and a salad.
Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps