What delicious-looking asparagus. I love the crispy, grilled prosciutto!
- 24 medium asparagus spears, snapped
- 8 sheet very thinly sliced prosciutto, cut in thirds lengthwise
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon each Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- Make vinaigrette by whisking garlic, vinegar, mustard, and salt and pepper in a 2-cup Pyrex measuring cup.
- Slowly whisk in oil until you reach the 1-cup mark.
- Drizzle asparagus with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Working one spear at a time, roll each one in a piece of prosciutto.
- Grill over direct heat on a charcoal or gas grill turning them only once until prosciutto is crisp and the asparagus are crisp-tender, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Arrange spears on each plate and drizzle with balsamic vinegar or vinaigrette.
- Serve immediately.
Grilled Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps