Delicious dish! I substituted green onions because I had lots to use up, and omitted the mint. I will make this many times.
- 3 medium cucumbers, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Toss well to mix.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Marinated Cucumbers, Onions, and Tomatoes
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps