VERY sweet and VERY rich! Prep time includes chill time.
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Sift powdered sugar, cocoa, and salt into a 1 quart microwave safe bowl.
- Stir in milk and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Place butter on top.
- Microwave on high, 2 minutes.
- Beat with wooden spoon until smooth.
- Stir in nuts (OPTIONAL).
- Spread in 8 X 8 X 2 inch baking pan.
- Chill about 1 hour or until firm.
- Cut into 36 pieces.
Microwave Fudge 2 Minute
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps