We love grilled corn on the cob, too. We usually kick it up with horseradish, but the parmesan sounds fantastic!
- 4 ears of fresh corn
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped Italian parsley, for garnish
- Preheat grill to 350° - 400°.
- Remove husks and silks from corn.
- Combine grated garlic and butter in a small bowl.
- Melt butter in microwave for 10 - 15 seconds on high.
- Grill corn until lightly charred and deep, bright yellow (about 15 - 20 minutes).
- Brush garlic butter over corn and sprinkle over Parmesan cheese.
- Garnish with Italian parsley.
Parmesan Garlic Grilled Corn
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps