Best cookies I've tried in a while!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 package (8 ounces) toffee bits
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
- Set aside. Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Stir in oats, toffee bits and pecans.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 1 minute.
- Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Praline Oatmeal Cookies
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps