It was easy to make, and I used heavy cream because that is what I had in the fridge.
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped Diamond of California® Pecans
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Whipped cream and ground cinnamon, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; beat until smooth.
- Pour into four greased 10-oz.
- custard cups.
- Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan; pour hot water around cups to a depth of 1 in.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes.
- For topping, combine the brown sugar, pecans and butter.
- Sprinkle over custard.
- Bake 30-35 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm or chilled; top with whipped cream and cinnamon if desired.
- Store in the refrigerator.
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps