This recipe was delicious! Creamy, flavorful, and extremely easy. I used smaller tomatoes and squeezed a lot of the seeds/juice(goop) out of them before cooking.
- 5 large tomatoes, cut into eighths
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup Feta, crumbled
- crusty bread, for serving
- Heat oven to 450° F. Place the tomatoes in a large baking dish and spoon the olive oil and garlic over them.
- Sprinkle with ¾ teaspoon each salt and pepper and toss. Roast on top rack of oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove baking dish from oven and stir in the shrimp, parsley, and lemon juice. Sprinkle with the Feta.
- Return the dish to oven until the shrimp are cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve warm with the bread.
Roasted Tomatoes With Shrimp and Feta
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps