Wonderful recipe. And for all the morons who simply make a totally different recipe by their additions, subtractions, cooking a bit longer or shorter..
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces
- Place the chicken, butter, soup, and onion in a slow cooker, and fill with enough water to cover.
- Cover, and cook for 5 to 6 hours on High. About 30 minutes before serving, place the torn biscuit dough in the slow cooker.
- Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center.
Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps