I love this recipe! Went great with my homemade fluffy chocolate frosting!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350° and lightly grease and flour a 13x9 pan.
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl and blend on low speed of mixer for 1 minute.
- Scrape down sides with spatula.
- Increase mixer speed to medium and beat an additional 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and tests done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack and frost as desired.
Sour Cream Yellow Cake
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps