A friend of mine requested a light whipped cream mousse-like frosting for her Mother's Day cake. This is what I came up with. If you are looking for a white frosting use clear vanilla and white chocolate pudding. It does require refrigeration..,,
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip), thawed
- Beat the whipping cream, instant pudding mix, milk, and vanilla extract together with an electric hand mixer in a large bowl until soft peaks start to form. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the mixture will form soft mounds rather than a sharp peak.
- Fold the whipped topping into the whipping cream mixture to evenly mix. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Whipped Cream Mousse Frosting
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps